- Structural cracks on fiberglass top sheet, base, core, edge, sidewall and inserts.
- Lamination failure of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors.
- Improperly aligned insert pattern (except boards with a NASA "Not All Stances Available" designation).
- Spinning or stripped inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are repairable, but are not considered a material flaw.)
- Core expansion.
Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect (example 1).
Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect (example 2).
Damage caused by any board modifications, including altering or defacing the serial number.
Cosmetic issues including discolored graphics, top sheet dents or chips, edge oxidation.
Base dimples in binding insert area.
Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, the use of incorrect mounting hardware, or the mounting of non-Burton bindings.
- Remove bindings from board before returning.
- Use a box for shipping boards. Plastic wrap will not protect the board in transit.
- Don't ship us peanuts. Think Green, they're bad for the environment.
- Do not use a "permanent" marker to point out a board's problem.